Designed to be enjoyed no matter what the weather, The Alnwick Garden features a range of areas that will captivate and entice nature-lovers of all ages. From the Garden's Woodland Walk to the intoxicating Poison Garden, the venue is an impressive mix of the natural world with a serious amount of fun. The massive Treehouse features rope bridges and walkways and is home to the Treehouse Restaurant, while Barter Books can be found in a converted nearby rail station.
Customers Also Viewed
The Alnwick Garden: Entry For Two (£12.50) or a Family of Up To Six (£21.00) (50% Off)
In a Nutshell
- Entry to The Alnwick Garden for two (£12.50) or a family of up to six (£21)
- Different sections of The Garden including Rose, Serpent and Poison
- Opportunity to visit The Garden's Treehouse Restaurant
- Visit the striking centrepiece of the Grand Cascade
- World Travel Award Nominee for 'Europe's Responsible Tourism Award' for the past three years
The Fine Print
Valid 1 July to 2 January 2014. (Excl. 26 Aug, 25-26 Dec 2013).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or per family. May buy 1 additional as gifts.
Redemption: No booking necessary. Must present printed Groupon at time of redemption.
Further information: Family pass is valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children aged 5-16. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 5s are free. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 19 June 2013 at 12.24pm.