Heatherslaw Corn Mill and Lady Waterford Hall: Entry plus Cream Tea For Two Adults (£9) or Family of Five (£12) (Up To 53% Off)
- Entry to the only working water mill in Northumberland
- Part of the Ford and Etal Estates with over 20 attractions
- Demonstrations of milling process from start to finish
- Entry to Waterford Hall, commissioned in 1860
- Cream tea with scones and jam, plus juice for kids in Heatherslaw Tearoom
- Activities include mouse trail around corn mill, walks, exhibitions and fancy dress
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people or family (Up to 2 adults and 3 children). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking necessary. Must present printed Groupon on arrival.
Further information: Children must be 16 or younger. Under 5s go free. Cream tea for adults only; Fruit Shoot drink for children. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 15 May 2013 at 2.41pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Heatherslaw Corn Mill and Lady Waterford Hall have something for everyone, with exhibitions, fancy dress, tearooms, a gift shop and a mouse trail around the corn mill on offer. Couples can relax with a cream tea and enjoy the grounds, scenery and activities. A family of up to five can also get in on the act, with cream teas for the grown-ups, and Fruit Shoots for the children.
Choose from the following options:
• £12 for Heatherslaw Corn Mill and Lady Waterford Hall admission for family of five (52% off)