Warwickshire: One or Two Night Stay For Two With Three Course Meal and Breakfast from £99 at Woodland Grange (Up to 59% Off)
- Modern hotel on 16 acres with Tudor façade
- 25 minute drive from City of Coventry Stadium, host stadium of 12 Olympic football matches
- Valid throughout Olympics and August
- Fully-equipped fitness suite
- Sauna and hot tub
- Mediterranean inspired dining
- Near Leamington Spa
- One or two night stay
- Three course meal from a la Carte or Fine Dining Menu with tea or coffee on the first night
- Complimentary glass of wine with dinner
- Double or twin room TV, Wi-Fi, and country views
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits, and fresh fruit throughout stay
- Room upgrades from £10 per night
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am. Three course dinner must be taken in the restaurant on the first night. Valid for starters worth up to £5.95; mains up to £16.95; and dessert up to £6.50. Room upgrades available for £10 per person per night. Original value based on hotel rack rate and most expensive menu options. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With views over the rolling Warwickshire countryside, Woodland Grange is ideally placed for explorations of Cotswold stone villages, ruined castles, and historic Leamington Spa. Escape to the country with today's Groupon from Woodland Grange. Choose from the following options:• £99 for a one night stay for two (Up to 52% off)
In a twin or double room, with a three course meal and full Warwickshire breakfast
• £139 for a two night stay for two (Up to 59% off)
In a twin or double room, with a three course meal on the first evening, and full Warwickshire breakfast
An elegant mock Tudor façade gives way to wealth of facilities at the Woodland Grange, from the resplendent function room to the fitness suite, sauna, and hot tub. The restaurant places a high emphasis on fine dining, from inventively prepared meats to vegetarian delights including camembert crepes and polenta lasagne.
Shakespeare's home town of Stratford lies a short drive away, with the recently transformed Royal Shakespeare Theatre offering a programme of leading interpretations of his work. If a performance doesn't tickle the fancy, book a tour of the adjoining tower instead and ascend to the viewing platform for vistas over the town and surrounding countryside. For a taste of the Cotswolds, take a winding trip along country lanes, dropping in on honey-coloured villages for a local ale in an ancient pub. If popular Warwick Castle proves too busy for courting damsels and knights of the realm, head to the more romantically ruined Kenilworth Castle, a jagged shadow of its former glory, replete with secret nooks and sheltered bowers.
The Stay• Double room with views over the Warwickshire countryside
• Rooms with flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and tea and coffee making facilities
• Three course meal on the first night, followed by tea or coffee each
• Full Warwickshire breakfast each morning
• Access to sauna, hot tub, and leisure facilities
• Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits, and fresh fruit throughout stay
Train: Leamington Spa train station is less than three miles from the hotel.
Road: Exit the M40 at junction 15 and follow the A429 through the A445, turning left onto Kenilworth road (A452). The hotel is on the left after the hospital.
Woodland Grange was awarded an inviting 4/5 by TripAdvisors, while 87% of LateRooms.com users would stay again. Visitors complimented the hotel’s standard of housekeeping, convenient location for exploring Leamington Spa and Warwick, and gave special mention to the helpful staff.
As a hotel, the WG is also quite nicely specified, with a very friendly and efficient reception service, great food (freshly made smoothies at breakfast!) and nicely appointed rooms. The rooms are cosy, rather than hi-tech/boutique style, but they have everything you need.
– UnpredictableLips, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011
A lovely clean and well appointed hotel in a quiet location on the edge of Leamington Spa. Town centre a short car journey and decent walk. My only meal was breakfast but there was a great selection of tasty food.
– Glenn Jarvis, LateRooms.com, Nov 2011