Professional Studio Recording Session: One, Two, Four, or Eight Hours With Sound Engineer from £39 at Abbot Street Studios (Up to 73% Off)
- ICON D-Control and Pro Tools HD3 recording equipment
- Spacious, sonically-treated recording rooms
- Experienced technicians
- Valid seven days a week
- Professional recording with a studio engineer/producer
- Suitable for bands, solo acts, DJs or budding studio engineers
- Technical studio training, recording, editing and mixing of tracks
- Backing tracks available for solo singers
- Recorded song to take home
Limit 1 per group (up to six people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 14 day cancellation policy. 48 hour rescheduling policy. Limited availability Sat-Sun. No wheelchair access available. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although praised as an admirable skill for DJs, spinning decks never went down quite so well on pirate ships. Ride the sound waves with today’s Groupon at Abbot Street Studios. Choose from the following options:• £39 for a one hour professional studio recording session with a sound engineer (68% off)
• £49 for a two hour professional studio recording session with a sound engineer (73% off)
• £89 for a four hour professional studio recording session with a sound engineer (70% off)
• £159 for an eight hour professional studio recording session with a sound engineer (67% off)
Realising sonic dreams with the help of ICON D-Control and a Pro Tools HD3 system, the soundsmiths at Abbot Street Studios strive to exhibit the strumming skills of all from sombre crooners to head-banging metal heads. Working musical wonders all hours of the night and day, the studio greets guests with a host of shining recording paraphernalia and recording rooms big enough to fit a team of gymnastic elephants. Melody makers can also discuss arrangements on the lounge’s recline-ready sofas, tighten lines in one of the practice rooms, or watch master mixers at work in one of the studio’s large control rooms.
Beckoning the skills of an experienced studio engineer, bands and solo acts can enjoy a professional recording experience, breaking out their best guitar lines and vocal chops for the studio’s selection of top quality microphones. The studio technicians will work their magic on recordings, taking out fuzz and unwanted crackles with mastering talents before handing over completed tracks on the customer’s very own demo CD.