Wedding Package With Three-Course Wedding Breakfast For 50 Guests and Evening Buffet For 70 Guests for £1699 at The Hilton Northampton Hotel (Up to 64% Off)
- Northampton branch of the global Hilton chain of hotels
- Extensive function space with civil ceremonies accommodating up to 260 guests
- Art-deco restaurant serving international fare and wines
- 18-meter heated indoor pool, gym, and spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Guest, Suite, and Executive rooms, including Wi-Fi access
- Located in Collingtree at Junction 15 of M1, 40 minutes from Luton Airport
- Includes complimentary menu tasting for bride and groom
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Changing rooms for wedding guests, and private room for the bridal party before ceremony
- Civil ceremony room hire, and function room hire for breakfast reception and evening buffet
- Choice of 4 function rooms depending on size of party
- Cake stand and knife, up to 50 white chair covers, and white table linen included
- Red carpet entrance with glass of Champagne for bride and groom, and glass of bucks fizz for up to 50 guests on arrival
- Three-course wedding breakfast, plus glass of house wine and tea or coffee for up to 50
- Master of ceremonies included, plus glass of sparkling wine for up to 50 for the toast
- Dance floor, DJ and disco with private bar for evening function
- Finger buffet for 70 guests
- Bedroom with breakfast for bride and groom, and two double or twin rooms with breakfast
- Bride and groom’s room includes bathrobes, sparkling wine, chocolate dipped strawberries, breakfast in bed and late checkout
- Rooms available for guests at £85 per double or twin with breakfast
- Three-course meal at the hotel’s Seasons Restaurant to celebrate first anniversary
Limit 1 per wedding. May buy multiple as gifts. Must call Hilary Shelswell on 01604 700666 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) to check details and provisionally reserve date before purchasing Groupon. Viewings available from Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; evening and weekend viewings available on request. Please contact hotel for more information and to book a place at the Wedding Showcase Open Day for viewings, held on Sunday 19 August 2012. Final booking required by phone on 01604 700666. Once confirmed, bookings are non-cancellable and non-refundable. Valid at Hilton Northampton Hotel, 100 Watering Lane, Collingtree (NN4 0XW) only. Valid 7 days a week, subject to availability. Price based on 50 all-day adult guests and 20 evening guests. All-day adult guests can be added for £55 per person (inclusive of arrival drink, wedding breakfast, glass of wine with meal, glass of sparkling wine for the toast, and evening buffet). £4.50 must also be paid per additional all-day guest for chair covers. Additional evening guests can be added for £11.50 per person (inclusive of evening buffet). There is a separate pricing structure for children, please contact the hotel for more information. Maximum capacity: 260 for civil ceremony, 220 for wedding breakfast, 220 for evening reception. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Vegetarian options available. Please notify of any dietary requirements in advance. Registrar not included. Discounted room rates available for guests at £85 per double or twin room with breakfast. Package cost is a set price and will not be reduced if any element is not required. Original values verified 6 August 2012 at 12.33pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Walking down the aisle can be the best moment of your life, especially if it’s the cheese and chutney aisle at your local food store. Take yourself off the market with today’s Groupon: The Hilton Northampton Hotel.
The Hilton’s Collingtree sojourn is a rove from Northampton’s cosmopolitan hub and a meander from London’s Luton Airport, making the comfy sacks of its Wi-Fi equipped Guest, Suite, and Executive rooms easily hittable. Boasting a heated 18-metre indoor pool, a fitness centre, and a tranquil spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room; the hotel also proudly swells with oodles of function space, including a civil ceremony room that gladly holds up to 260 wedding guests. The in-house Seasons Restaurant serves the world on a plate and garnishes it in art deco lighting, dishing up British grub, Italian specialities and more. While guests enjoy a pre-dinner drink in the Court Bar overlooking the courtyard hub, they can also take in the surrounding areas of interest, such as the Silverstone Racing Circuit and the historic Althorp House.
With viewing dates, menu tasting, and a dedicated wedding co-ordinator available, loved-up twosomes will be helped on their way to post-marital bliss with the hire of a suitably arrayed civil ceremony, breakfast reception and evening function room. While the bride and her party gets ready in a private bedroom that includes breakfast, up to 50 all-day guests will be received with a red carpet welcome and a glass of bucks fizz each before the ceremony gets underway. Bodies can also pop with an evening reception that includes the use of a dance floor, DJ, disco, and a private bar. A further 20 guests can be invited along for evening festivities, with a finger buffet providing fodder for a total of 20 rumbling bellies. The newlyweds can then bop their way into bed in their bride and groom suite including sparkling wine, chocolate dipped strawberries, bathrobes, breakfast in bed and a late checkout time.
Wedding Package Includes:
Menu tasting for bride and groom
Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
Changing rooms for wedding guests, private room for the bridal party pre-ceremony
Civil ceremony, breakfast reception and evening buffet room hire
Cake stand and knife, up to 50 white chair covers, and white table linen
Red carpet welcome
Glass of Champagne for bride and groom, and glass of bucks fizz for up to 50 guests on arrival
Three-course breakfast plus glass of house wine and tea or coffee for up to 50
Master of ceremonies
Glass of sparkling wine for up to 50 for the toast
Dance floor, DJ, disco and private bar
Evening finger buffet for the 50 all-day guests and 20 additional guests
Bedroom with bathrobes, sparkling wine, chocolate dipped strawberries, breakfast in bed and late checkout for bride and groom
Two double or twin rooms with breakfast
Three-course meal to celebrate first anniversary
Our family room was luxurious and spotlessly clean, with all amenities. We had a fantastic meal in the main restaurant with a dessert that looked like something from a famous chef's restaurant. Would highly recommend for sleep quality, cleanliness, facilities and dining. Great value for money too.
– HomerMarge2011, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011
I have family in Northampton so visit regularly, so have visited the Northampton Hilton countless times, every visit the staff are [sic] friendly, lovely and helpful. The room are always clean and beds comfortable. I honestly can not think of a bad word to say about this hotel ...
– Sarah A, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011