Pet Cat or Dog Vaccination and Health Check for £8 at easipetcare (Up to 60% Off)
- Full range of veterinary services including neutering, consultations, surgical procedures, nail clipping and micro-chipping
- Located in Corby
- Protects against leptospirosis, distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, para-influenza in dogs and cat flu, enteritis, and leukaemia in cats
- Choice of initial course of vaccinations (consisting of 2 injections) or booster injection for adult dog or cat
- Includes a full top-to-tail health check and physical examination
- 10% off neutering
- Option to add microchip for £7.99
- 1 month free membership if joining 365 Club
Limit 1 per pet. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking not required. Must present Groupon on arrival. Valid at easipetcare Corby (NN17 1PT) only. Valid Mon-Fri 8.30am-11am and 3pm-6.30pm; Sat 9am-1pm. Limited availability at weekends. For enquires call 01562 741547. Customers must be 18 or older and must be owner of pet. Vaccination not suitable for pregnant cats. Vaccination will not be carried out if pet deemed unwell, within 1 week of receiving general anaesthetic, or has taken recent medical treatments. If pet cannot receive vaccination, may return at later date when safe to receive treatment. Puppies: must be at least 6 weeks for vaccination; second vaccination must be given 2-4 weeks from first (at 10 weeks or older); can enter public areas 1 week after second vaccination. Kittens: must be at least 9 weeks for vaccination; second vaccination must be given 3-4 weeks from first (at 12 weeks or older); may enter public areas 1 week after second vaccination. Dog annual booster does not include Kennel Cough vaccination. Original value based on puppy and kitten first vaccination course or booster vaccination. Original values verified 12 September 2012 at 4.53pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tending to fluffy friends of the four-legged kind, easipetcare is dedicated to making simple pet care accessible to all, with tails kept wagging healthily from clinics across the UK.
A pet vaccination can come in the form of a first-time vaccination for bright-eyed puppies over six weeks old or kittens over nine, or the option for a booster injection for more seasoned canines and felines. Vaccinations protect against a plethora of nasty conditions including leptospirosis, distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, para-influenza for dogs and cat flu, enteritis, and leukaemia in cats, and are delivered in a course of two injections for little nippers or one injection for adults. Adult animals who have not received a booster within 15 months may receive the full course of vaccinations instead and all treatments include a full top-to-tail health check and physical examination to ensure pets are free to meow and bark unabated.
Vaccination not suitable for:
• Cats or dogs deemed by Vet to be unwell
• Cats or dogs that have received general anaesthetic within one week prior to vaccination
• Cats or dogs that have recently taken medications such as Prednisolone, Dexamethasone, Dexafort, and Depomedrone
easipetcare has fetched over 200 Likes on its Facebook page, and presently waits to be extensively reviewed.