One Night Stay For Two With Portuguese Sharing Platter, Wine and Breakfast for £49 at The Kings Head Syresham (Up to 65% Off)
- 16th century coaching inn
- Restaurant serving British and Portuguese fare
- Close to Silverstone circuit
- Overnight stay in double room
- Portuguese sharing platter
- Glass of wine each
- Full English breakfast in the morning
- Any 2 main courses for £20
- Any 2 main courses of mixed grill or steaks for £27
Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am. Room only, excludes access to facilities. Original price based on hotel online rate. Original values verified 19 April 2012 at 1pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Tempting visitors with rustic charm and stylish, modern furnishings, the family-run Kings Head crowns country minibreaks with its 16th century coaching inn. Enjoy a regal country stay with today's Groupon from The Kings Head, Syresham:
• £49 for an overnight stay for two
In a double room with a Portuguese sharing platter, a glass of wine each and a full English breakfast in the morning (Up to 65% off)
This historic building simultaneously serves as a cosy portal to slumber, traditional pub, and international restaurant, dishing out a diverse range of British fare and Portuguese culinary treats in home-made and freshly prepared portions. A cosy fireside bar serves a selection of tipples for quiet nights in, with comfy converted barn rooms to retire to, all boasting modern facilities.
Brush up on history at Sulgrave Manor, the home of George Washington’s ancestors adorned with tranquil sculpted gardens. The Silverstone circuit sits a hop, skip, and vroom away for motor fanatics, whilst a plethora of woods and copses invites curious explorers searching for the perfect picnic spot.
• Overnight stay in a double room
• Portuguese sharing platter
• Glass of wine each
• Full English breakfast each morning
Road: The A43 runs through Syresham from Northampton.