Three Week Beginners Climbing Course Plus Equipment Hire For One (£29), Two (£49), or Six (£99) at The Pinnacle Climbing Centre (Up to 78% Off)
- Climbing centre with bouldering, roped routes and abseil area
- Led by a qualified and experienced climbing team
- On site café serving snacks
- Safe climbing techniques taught
- Three week indoor climbing course covering knots, climbing techniques, and more
- Suitable for all abilities
- Includes all equipment hire
Limit 1 per 1, 2, or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 7.30pm to 9.30pm only. Alternative times may become available, please inquire at http://www.thepinnaclecentre.co.uk/courses.php. Must be 14 or older; under 18s need to be signed in by a parent or guardian on first visit. Lessons last approx. 2 hours. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 25 April 2012 at 12.12pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rock and roll climbing never really took off, as the dexterity involved in holding on and playing the guitar simultaneously proved too difficult for most. Climb the charts from The Pinnacle Climbing Centre. Choose from the following options:• £29 for a three week beginners climbing course plus equipment hire for one (61% off)
• £49 for a three week beginners climbing course plus equipment hire for two (67% off)
• £99 for a three week beginners climbing course plus equipment hire for six (78% off)
A quick hop, skip and jump from the centre of Northampton, The Pinnacle Climbing Centre offers a myriad of multi-hued indoor climbing opportunities to rock huggers and adrenalin seekers alike. Its main climbing area is a cornucopia of angles, overhangs, and dynos, while also boasting an abseil area and a beginners' zone. Those seeking high altitude hootenannies for parties and events can enjoy ample facilities, while day trippers searching for some mid-climbing munch can make use of the on-site café. A shop provides avid parapet ascenders with suitable equipment and attire for their adventures.
Budding climbers can master the basics of rock climbing with a triad of two hour sessions with a professional instructor. Donning the provided gear, students beginning on their up-hill journey of knowledge receive teachings from a simian-like tutor. Lessons will cover knots, harnesses, communication, belaying, and correct climbing techniques.