Horse Riding: Two Private Lessons For One (£25) or Two Semi-Private Lessons For Two (£45) at Hill Farm Riding Centre (Up to 74% Off)
- Family-run riding centre
- Flood-lit outdoor school
- Fully equipped with show jumps
- Lessons to suit all abilities
- One hour lessons
- Private lesson is one-on-one
- Semi-private lesson consists of two students to one tutor
- Riding hat can be rented for 50p
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Giving their horses plenty of free rein with a 60m x 30m, floodlit outdoor arena and 14 miles of off-road hacking, the family-run Hill Farm Riding Centre is part of the horsey community gathered in the Association of British Riding Schools. Catering to all abilities, lessons last for one hour each, enabling beginners to get to grips with basic skills, and adept riders to canter to new levels. Horse enthusiasts can opt to take a private, one-on-one lesson or to saddle up with a friend to learn in a group of two or three. Riders can don boots and a helmet before meeting the tutor and a friendly horse, and clopping away into the distance.
Choose from the following options:
• £45 for two 60 minute semi-private horse-riding lessons for two (61% off)