Full Day BABTAC Certified Pedicure Course for £29 with Solis Nail and Beauty Training (72% Off)
- Range of BABTAC accredited beauty courses
- One day course, runs 10am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday
- All necessary equipment and products provided
- Introduction to pedicures
- Health and safety information
- Learn about client consultation, anatomy and physiology of the toes and feet, and aftercare
- Tips on business planning and marketing strategies
- 20% off other courses when booked on the day
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Stepping on someone’s toes can be upsetting for them, especially when they’ve just had a nice, new pedicure. Learn the tricks of the trade with today’s Groupon: £29 for a one day BABTAC certified pedicure course with Solis Nail and Beauty Training.
Carefully teaching the next generation of aesthetic artists, Solis Nail and Beauty Training offers a kaleidoscope of BABTAC accredited beauty courses. With waxing, pedicures, eyelash extensions, and spray tanning all in the pretty fold, the centre allows budding beauty therapists to try their hand at a particular treatment of choice. The comprehensive courses give insight into beauty therapies, as well as helping with business and marketing ideas to help beginners kick off a creative career.
Running from 10am to 4pm, students need only take themselves and suitable clothing to learn the art of the pedicure. The on-hand tutor will take visitors through an introduction to pedicures, including standard and luxury treatments, meticulously teaching individuals how to treat sweet feet. Also taught on the course is information on client consultations as well as anatomy and physiology of the toes and feet, plus tips on business planning and marketing strategies.