Three Personal Training Sessions With Consultation Plus Full Use of Facilities for £35 at Breadsall Priory (61% Off)
- Leisure centre situated inside four star Breadsall Priory Hotel and Country Club
- Grade II listed 13th century building set in over 300 acres of Derbyshire parkland
- Three 45 minute one-on-one personal training sessions
- 45 minute initial consultation
- Full access to leisure centre facilities during the session days, including pool and sauna
- Training sessions can be taken separately or run concurrently
- Available 7 days a week
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unsatisfied with the simple door knocker, personal trainers prefer guests to make their presence known by grappling with a melodic dumbbell. Carve bodies into resounding shape with today’s Groupon: £35 for three personal training sessions and full use of leisure club facilities at Breadsall Priory.
Peering over 300 acres of Derbyshire parkland, this Grade II listed 13th century building is now a match for its former majesty following a £1.8 million renovation. The four star hotel and country club pampers guests with historical relaxation, while allowing tee shots to be practiced across two par 70 golf courses. Diving into the indoor swimming pool or pumping iron in the resistance gym, visitors can enjoy a selection of activities appropriate to the grandeur and opulence of the residence.
Arriving at the former priory in dynamic mood, body challengers can meet their personal trainer before receiving a 45 minute consultation. The workout plan is tailored around individual needs, allowing guests a general fitness regime, or customising the programme to suit their requirements. Each session lasts 45 minutes, with visitors encouraged to make full use of the leisure facilities including the pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzihot tub and fitness classes when the time is up.