Music Festival: Weekend Admission to Green Zone 2012 With Camping for £27 (61% Off)
- Music and comedy festival to benefit servicemen
- Headline acts include Reverend and the Makers, Sunshine Underground and Little Comets
- Comedy tent headlined by Dirty Sanchez's Pritchard vs Dainton
- On-site bars, food stalls, shops and showers
- Weekend admission includes camping
- Free parking and shuttle services
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/green-zone-festival-2012. Must be 5 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Campsite opens 5pm 28 June and closes 2pm 1 July. Personal supply of alcohol permitted in non-glass containers on campsite only. Original values verified 16 May 2012 at 6.33pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Though the local comedian was thrilled at tickling his audiences pink, their dermatologists were less impressed. Make it a laughing matter with today’s Groupon: £27 for weekend admission with camping to Green Zone 2012.
About Green Zone Music Festival
Transforming Prestwold Hall into a rambunctious fete to remember, Green Zone 2012 will feature a variety of laugh-a-minute comedians and full-blast musicians to benefit servicemen in uniform. The festival will feature the riotous antics of the lads from Dirty Sanchez in the main comedy tent, performing their infamous routines for a more mature crowd. Harmonising with fist-pumping hits from Reverend and the Makers, Green Zone will also feature tuneful melodies from Little Comets.
Festival-ready customers can expect to roll up and pitch a tent for two nights of fun at Green Zone. Frosty cold pints of lager and ale will be served from a variety of camp stores and bars throughout the site, with more savoury nibbles scattered through a large selection of food vendors. Hitching a ride on the shuttle or taking the wheel into their own hands, festival-goers can expect to reach the party with ease, thanks to complimentary parking throughout.
• Valid 29 June at 5pm to 1 July at 2 pm
• Booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/green-zone-festival-2012
• Alcohol may be brought in non-glass containers to campsite
Train: Loughborough Rail station connects to Nottingham and Leicester and is 3 miles away from the festival. Shuttle services will be running throughout the whole weekend.
Road: Prestwold Hall, LE12 5SQ is just 12 miles from junction 23 of the M1.