Harrogate: One Night Stay For Two With Breakfast for £69; or Two Nights With Breakfast and Three Course Meal on One Night for £149 at Holiday Inn Harrogate (Up to 62% Off)
- Modern hotel of mirrored glass and contemporary interiors
- Views over the Yorkshire Dales
- Walking distance from Bettys Tea Room and Valley Gardens
- 'Abbey' restaurant serving buffet breakfasts and dinner dishes like slow-braised lamb shank
- Ten-minute walk from the centre of town
- Standard double room
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Tea and pastries in the lounge
- Three course meal with bottle of wine on the first night (when staying for two nights)
- Full use of The Academy health club and spa
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/holiday-inn-harrogate from 7 June 2012 at 6pm. 72 hour cancellation policy. Bookings subject to availability. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol option. Original value based on stay on most expensive dates in July. Limited availability for these dates. Valid for option purchased only. Original price verified 25 May 2012 at 5pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Overlooking the Victorian spa town of Harrogate, The Holiday Inn lies within walking distance of delightful tea rooms and RHS gardens, while the broad expanse of the Yorkshire Dales spreads into the distance. Order the carriage to Harrogate with today's Groupon from The Holiday Inn Harrogate. Choose from the following options:• £69 for a one night stay for two (Up to 62% off)
In standard double room with breakfast, plus tea or coffee and pastries in the hotel lounge
• £149 for a two night stay for two (Up to 62% off)
In standard double room with breakfast daily and a three course dinner with a bottle of wine on the first night, plus tea or coffee and pastries in the hotel lounge
Ascending through 11 storeys of mirrored glass, the Holiday Inn Harrogate offers modern accommodation of neutrally decorated rooms and an extensive breakfast buffet. Guests can drop in on the mini-gym at the hotel, or head round the corner to The Academy health club and spa to make use of the pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and tennis courts. Two restaurants offer casual and formal dining options, with 701 serving supper by candlelight and the Abbey dishing up plates of slow-braised lamb shank, among other specialities.
• Standard double room with en suite bathroom and tea & coffee making facilities
For a traditional Yorkshire afternoon tea, walk the ten minutes into town and head to one of the classic tea rooms for warm scones and thick clotted cream. Spend a little time chilling at The Academy gym and spa, before perhaps making tracks to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr, with 58 acres of carefully sculpted profusion. Drive the six miles to Knaresborough, where a peek at St Robert's cave will give a rare insight into the living conditions of a 12th-century hermit.
• Buffet breakfast each morning
• Tea or coffee with pastries in the hotel lounge
• Three course meal with a bottle of house wine with the two night option