Full Day Fitness Boot Camp Within the Belvoir Estate With Lunch and Refreshments for £29 with Somersault Boot Camp (71% Off)
- Team of qualified instructors including former and serving military personnel
- Located within the grounds of the Belvoir Estate, close to Belvoir Castle
- Boot camp with exercise programme tailored to pre-assessed fitness goals
- Starts 8.30am, ends 5.00pm
- Includes lunch, snacks and refreshments
- All equipment provided
Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required via firstname.lastname@example.org. 72 hour cancellation policy. Starts 8.30am, ends 5.00pm. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Not suitable for pregnant women. Appropriate sportswear to be worn.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Despite their best efforts, hop, skip, and jump just can't get on with their less energetic cousins, flop, kip, and slump. Leave weakness in the playground with today’s Groupon: £29 for a full day fitness boot camp within the grounds of Belvoir Estate, with lunch and refreshments at Somersault Boot Camp.
With a holistic approach to health and a team that includes an RAF physical training instructor, a former Royal Marine, and an ex-Army officer, Somersault Boot Camp knows how to help clients achieve front line fitness. The picturesque countryside of the Vale of Belvoir are home to all of Somersault's high intensity events, which include day camps, weekend and week-long retreats. The boot camps are designed not only to provide an up-tempo workout tailored to individual needs and preferences, but also to educate about healthy lifestyle choices, exercise, and how to salute correctly.
Starting bright and early at 8.30am, the day kicks off with a pre-assessment of each client's fitness goals, so trainers can tailor some of the day's programmes accordingly. The day will be packed with an array of activities and routines to get hearts pumping and adipose tissue trembling, while lunch, snacks and refreshments will be served to fuel the fight. Flushed with post-exercise contentment, fitness seekers will head home at 5.00pm.
• Saturday 17 March • Saturday 6 April • Sunday 7 April • Saturday 28 April • Sunday 29 April • Saturday 12 May • Sunday 13 May • Saturday 2 June • Sunday 3 June • Saturday 23 June • Sunday 24 June • Saturday 7 July •
Sunday 8 July • Saturday 4 August • Sunday 5 August • Saturday 1 September • Sunday 2 September • Saturday 6 October • Sunday 7 October • Saturday 20 October • Sunday 21 October'