Complete Wedding Package for £695 at The Full Moon (60% Off)
- Intimate wedding venue
- Idyllic Morton village location
- Summer garden and two roaring log fires in winter
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies
- Morton room for wedding ceremony
- Up to 20 guests for three course wedding breakfast
- Up to 30 guests for mixed drinks reception and evening finger buffet
- Toastmaster and dedicated wedding planner
- Wedding Cake with cake knife and cake stand
Limit 1 per wedding. May buy multiple as gifts. Date must be provisionally booked before purchasing voucher by calling 07736 456108. Voucher code must be confirmed within 48 hours to secure date. Once booked, date cannot be amended. Valid Mon-Sat February-June, October-November 2012; Mon-Thu July-September 2012. Non-refundable once confirmed. Booking and paying registrar not included. Valid for wedding breakfast for up to 20 with choice of 1 starter, 2 main courses, and 1 dessert option from set menu. Valid for up to 20 day guests and 30 evening guests. Add additional day guests for £25pp. Max. 30 guests for sit down dinner. Add additional evening finger buffet guests for £7pp. Max. 70 people for evening finger buffet. DJ/live music not included. Marquee option incurs £250 surcharge. For all other enquiries contact the venue on 01636 830251.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Being a groom is a bit like being a plate, as both should be reliable, present at the wedding breakfast, and quite a dish. Put marriage on the table with today’s Groupon: £695 for a complete wedding package at The Full Moon.
Relaxed and intimate, this traditional inn welcomes loving couples with a summer garden and roaring log fires, and is the only pub in Nottinghamshire to be licensed for Civil Ceremonies. Set in the idyllic village of Morton, the inn has a Michelin rated restaurant and a stylish but homely ceremony room to put all pre-wedding jitters at ease. Friendly service and in-house wedding organisers can help the big day go off successfully, with only one, beautifully planned, hitch.
Smitten couples can tie the knot with a wedding or civil ceremony. With provisions for up to 20 guests, and room for up to 30, the function room set up includes all the table ware, crockery and linen, perfectly framing a three course meal chosen from the wedding menu, with tea, coffee, and bottled water. A mixed drink reception can buoy guests with bubbly, with a complimentary drink reserved for the happy couple. 30 guests are then provided for with a light evening finger buffet, with the capacity to accommodate up to 70 guests. Wedding cake, a cake stand, and a cake knife are also included, as is a toastmaster and wedding planner to help ensure the couple’s big day is free of little whoopsies.
Wedding Package Includes:
• Three course Michelin rated meal for up to 20 people, with tea and coffee
• Mixed drinks reception for up to 30 guests
• Light evening finger buffet for up to 30 guests
• Dedicated toastmaster/manager to run the schedule
• In-house wedding planner to help with all the details
• Marquee available for £250 surcharge
Wedding menu with one starter, two main courses, and one dessert from the following options:
Starters:• Thai fishcake with sweet cucumber relish and chilli sauce
• Ham hock and apricot terrine with home-made apple chutney
• Mixed mushrooms cooked in tarragon cream sauce
Mains:• Slow roasted belly pork with bubble and squeak, roasted roots and mustard and honey gravy
• Chicken breast wrapped in bacon with sweet tomato and basil sauce, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
• Posh fish and chips: Salmon fillet in beer batter with chunky chips and pea purée
• Aubergine, roast pepper, and basil risotto
Dessert:• Summer cheesecake with Pimm’s jelly
• Chocolate pot with Cointreau cream
• Steamed treacle pudding with vanilla custard
• Other menu selections are available.
Vegetarian and other dietary options are available as required.
While the wedding package at Full Moon is not widely reviewed at present, the venue has won many a fine evalution from plenty of diners satisfied with their meals. The Full Moon cuisine has been deemed good enough for the venue to be included in the 2012 edition of Michelin Eating Out In Pubs Guide.
Good food and good atmosphere. Went for Sunday lunch with the family, after going several times for an evening meal with the wife. On each occasion we felt welcome, and the food was good. You don't come out of here feeling hungry, or having paid over the odds. I have no hesitation recommending this place to my friends.
– mjwNotts, TripAdvisor, Nov 2011
The service was brilliant, the staff friendly and attentive, the food was excellent - great to have a proper country pub run by a family with local food and traditional values.
– Mark J, TripAdvisor, Nov 2011