Wedding Ceremony Package With Three Course Wedding Breakfast For 50 Guests and Evening Buffet For 70 Guests for £1,999 at Woodborough Hall (Up to 61% Off)
- Grade II listed 17th century manor house
- Beautifully restored rooms
- Set in landscaped gardens
- Idyllic village location, 20 minute drive from Nottingham
- Ceremony room for 50 guests
- Three course meal for 50 people, with choice of menu
- Drinks reception
- Evening finger buffet for up to 70 guests
- Luxury bridal suite for married pair with continental breakfast
- Manager and wedding planner
- Cake knife and cake stand
- Monday to Thursday availability
Limit 1 per wedding. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid Mon-Thu only. Date must be provisionally booked before purchasing voucher by calling 07736 456108. Voucher code must be confirmed within 48 hours of purchase to secure date. Once confirmed, dates cannot be changed. Registrar not included and should be arranged independently. Valid for up to 50 guests at reception and wedding breakfast and 70 guests at evening finger buffet. Add additional day guests for £49pp. Add additional guests for evening finger buffet for £10pp. Max 250 people permitted for evening finger buffet. DJ and chair covers not included but can be supplied at additional cost. For all other enquiries contact venue on 0115 965 4466.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Successful relationships are like wedding cakes; they’re multi-layered, held up by strong pillars and require lots of marzipan. Put the icing on the date with today’s Groupon: £1,999 for a wedding venue package at Woodborough Hall.
A majestic countryside manor wreathed in over three hundred years of history, Woodborough Hall hosts guests and provides a backdrop for elegant weddings in its restored rooms and landscaped gardens. The light-flooded orangery conservatory boasts subtle touches of exoticism, while the kitchen is directed by a former Buckingham Palace chef. Bedrooms are plushly decadent, but include modern flourishes such as complimentary Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs. Peacefully reclining in a lagoon of grounds near the idyllic village of Woodborough, the estate boasts good connections, with Nottingham only a 20 minute drive away.
About this package:
• Set up, hire and servicing of the ceremony room for the civil ceremony, with a choice of main hall or orangery
• Complete hire, set up and servicing for 50 people in the function room, including tableware, linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Three course set meal for 50 guests, with tea or coffee and petit fours, with choice of menus
• Complimentary still and sparkling bottled water during the meal
• Drinks reception with Pimm’s No. 3 Winter Mix, hot or cold for 50 guests
• Complimentary glass of Champagne at the reception for the couple
• Evening finger buffet for 70 guests (Maximum capacity of 250)
• Cake knife and cake stand
• Dedicated toastmaster/ manager for the day
• Luxury bridal suite for the night of the wedding with continental breakfast for two
• Dedicated in-house wedding planner
Lovingly prepared by an experienced chef, a pre-selected three course meal demonstrates that food be the food of love, as it ought to be at a wedding. Whisked out to tables by smiling waiting staff, the meal bolsters energy levels for the evening knees-up, topped up by a light finger buffet of an assortment of fine sandwiches, chicken satay, goats’ cheese crostini and fresh mini fruit tartlets in the evening. The main meal menu consists of the following choices, from which one of each course must be chosen
Broccoli and stilton soup
Woodborough Hall house salad
Pousse spinach with herb croutons, fresh pomegranate, shaved parmesan, quail eggs and a light mustard dressing
Salmon and dill fishcakes on a bed of mixed salad leaves and a light hollandaise sauce
Grilled fillet of salmon with crispy leeks and basil pesto sauce
Chargrilled chicken supreme with glazed shallots and a wholegrain mustard sauce
Mille-feuille of roasted seasonal vegetables with a sweet red pepper dressing
Woodborough Hall’s bread and butter pudding served with a rich butterscotch sauce
Rich chocolate torte served with raspberry coulis
Pear William poached in spiced red wine and served with a honey mascarpone cream
Coffee and tea with a selection of handmade petit fours
Example Wedding Finger Buffet Menu:
Assortment of fine sandwiches:
Rare roast beef with horseradish
Red Leicester cheese with spring onions
Honey roast ham with mustard and mayonnaise
Goats’ cheese crostini
Fresh mini fruit tartlets
Woodborough Hall was featured in The Mirror in earlier 2011, and rated highly amongst TripAdvising lovebirds on their big day. Guests shared positive feedback on the venue, attentive staff, and the fine dining. A few visitors felt some of the rooms to be a bit dated.
Staff courteous and helpful - clearly very highly trained. Beautiful setting. How the chef cooked to that standard for so many people had all our guests amazed. Improvised around our schedule slips. Many people on the day waxed lyrical about how it was the best wedding they had ever attended.
– James_Dwan, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011
The venue, the food and the service were all fabulous and we were well looked after by all the friendly and professional staff, even when we were still drinking in the bar at silly o'clock we were impressed by the level of night staff available!! we never felt unattended from our arrival to our departure!
– Wilson2407, TripAdvisor, July 2011