Complete Wedding Venue Package for £1999 at Woodborough Hall (£5025 Value)
- Michelin rated three course meal for up to 50 with tea, coffee and petit fours
- In-house wedding planner and dedicated toastmaster
- Glass of champagne for the bride and groom
- Reception drinks of Pimm's
- Bridal suite and breakfast
- Evening finger buffet for 70 guests
- Choice of chair covers and sashes
- Cake knife and cake stand
Groupon valid for 1 wedding, may buy multiple as gifts. Date must be provisionally booked before purchasing voucher. Voucher code must be confirmed within 48 hours to secure date. Once booked date cannot be amended. Booking and paying registrar not included. Valid for up to 50 guests. Add additional day guests for £49pp. Add additional guests for evening finger buffet for £9.50pp. Max 250 people permitted for evening finger buffet. For all other enquiries contact venue on 0115 965 4466.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
N.B. ALL SATURDAY DATES ARE NOW BOOKED
ALL FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY DATES ARE NOW BOOKED
A joyous and life-affirming union of two that have always been destined for each other, everyone celebrates the day they wear a pair of matching socks. Enjoy an even more momentous merger with today’s Groupon: for £1999 instead of £5025, get a complete wedding venue package at Woodborough Hall.
A historic estate dating from 1660, Woodborough Hall sits in stunning Nottinghamshire countryside, playing host to refined diners, joyous nuptials, and several epicurean squirrels. Playing several roles in the past, from being official residence for the RAF and Army to a simple family home, the Hall now forms an unforgettable physical foundation for the most important day of many people’s lives. The restaurant is headed and fed by former chef to the Royal Family and House of Lords, Des Sweeney.
About this package:
A complete wedding or civil ceremony package is on offer for couples to tie the knot with, accommodating attendance of up to 50 people for the ceremony and up to 70 people for evening festivities at the stately venue. The package includes:
• Ceremony room hire and set up, with a choice of the main hall or the orangery
• Choice of the main hall or the orangery (with a sit-down capacity of 120)
• Includes all tableware, linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Michelin rated Three course meal of a starter, main course and dessert
• Glass of Champagne at the reception for the bride and groom
• Still and sparkling bottled water during the meal.
• Three course meal of a starter, main course and dessert
• Tea or coffee and petit fours
• Mixed drinks reception of Pimm's No. 3 Winter Mix, hot or cold, for up to 50
• Evening finger buffet for 70 guests (Maximum capacity of 250)
• Choice of chair covers and sashes to match the wedding colour scheme
• Luxury wedding night bridal suite with a continental breakfast
• Dedicated toastmaster/manager to ensure your day runs perfectly
• In-house wedding planner
Lovingly prepared by an experienced chef, a pre-selected three course meal demonstrates that food be the food of love, as it ought to be at a wedding. Whisked out to tables by smiling waiting staff, the meal bolsters energy levels for the evening knees-up, topped up by a light finger buffet of an assortment of fine sandwiches, chicken satay, goats’ cheese crostini and fresh mini fruit tartlets in the evening. The main meal menu consists of the following choices, from which one of each course must be chosen.
Broccoli and stilton soup
Salmon and dill fishcakes on a bed of mixed salad leaves and a light hollandaise sauce
Woodborough Hall house salad; pousse spinach, herb croutons, fresh pomegranate, shaved parmesan, quail eggs and a light mustard dressing
Grilled fillet of salmon with crispy leeks and basil pesto sauce
Mille-feuille of roasted seasonal vegetables with a sweet red pepper dressing
Chargrilled chicken supreme with glazed shallots and a wholegrain mustard sauce
Bread and butter pudding served with a rich butterscotch sauce
Rich chocolate torte served with raspberry coulis
Pear William, poached in spiced red wine, served with a honey mascarpone cream
Gourmet coffee and tea with a selection of handmade petit fours
Example Wedding Buffet Menu:
Light finger buffet
Assortment of fine sandwiches, including rare roast beef with horseradish, red leicester with spring onions, honey roast ham with mustard and mayonnaise
Goats cheese crostini
Fresh mini fruit tartlets
Woodborough Hall was featured in The Mirror earlier this year, and rates highly amongst TripAdvising lovebirds on their big day. Guests shared positive feedback on the venue, attentive staff and the fine dining. A few visitors felt some of the rooms to be a bit dated.
Staff courteous and helpful - clearly very highly trained. Beautiful setting. How the chef cooked to that standard for so many people had all our guests amazed. Improvised around our schedule slips. Many people on the day waxed lyrical about how it was the best wedding they had ever attended.
– James_Dwan, TripAdvisor, Aug 2011
The venue, the food and the service were all fabulous and we were well looked after by all the friendly and professional staff, even when we were still drinking in the bar at silly o'clock we were impressed by the level of night staff available!! we never felt unattended from our arrival to our departure!
– Wilson2407, TripAdvisor, July 2011