Paintballing With Lunch and 100 Pellets For Five (£6), Ten (£10), or Twenty (£18) at Bedlam Paintball (Up to 97% Off)
- Four paintball arenas across Scotland and England
- Wide range of arenas and game options available
- Group paintballing experience for five, ten, or twenty people
- Includes full equipment hire and 100 paintballs each
- Hot lunch provided
- Use of Tipperman marker guns
- Large reloader of paintballs available for £10
Limit 1 per group (5, 10, or 20 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Min. 16 participants per game; smaller groups may be mixed with other groups. £10 refundable booking fee required per person, payable by credit/debit card. Customers must arrive on site by 9am. Valid at Heartshill Copse (Burdens Heath, Bucklebury, RG7 6SX) only. Additional paintballs available for £10 per 50. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 10 May 2012 at 5.40pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Known for their optimism and free spirit, circus make-up artists love to paint the clown red. Keep things colourful with today’s Groupon from Bedlam Paintball. Choose from the following options:
• £6 for a paintballing experience with equipment hire, lunch, and 100 pellets for five people (97% off)
• £10 for a paintballing experience with equipment hire, lunch, and 100 pellets for ten people (97% off)
• £18 for a paintballing experience with equipment hire, lunch, and 100 pellets for twenty people (97% off)
Boasting venues across the UK, Bedlam Paintball has gained a reputation for speeding up pulses with high-octane events and impressive field designs. For players at the Berkshire site, buried in verdant Burdens Heath, game zones include Speedball, The Village, and Bomb The Base, which all aim to test even the most accomplished pellet veterans. The enterprise lets keen marksmen lock and load their own Tippman 98 paintball gun for the day, before sending them off into battle through games demanding strategy and teamwork.
Thrill-seeking visitors can get kitted out with a jumpsuit, paintball gun, and JT Flex-8 helmet from 9am in the morning before blasting through four energetic scenarios with their loyal commandos. Once much paint has been shed, a hot lunch will be dished up to prepare participants for a further bout of sharpshooting action in the afternoon. Extra paintballs are available at £10 for a large reloader, so inner action men and women can be unleashed for some duck, drop, and roll skills.
Bedlam PaintballSee The Fine Print for location