Beauty and Technology Combine with Computerised Skin Analysis of your Face Using Collin Skin Scope, an Essential Facial and Relaxing Reflexology Treatment at Elaine Lake Salon for only £25 - Save 72%
- Identify what your face needs with a computerised skin analysis system
- Get an essential facial ideal for an initial treatment plus a 45 minute relaxing reflexology session
- Pamper yourself and leave your skin feeling fresh and revitalised after your session
- Plenty of free parking available to all clients
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 4 months, available Tues-Sat
- Please call 01235 522 799 for further information and to book
- Not valid with other offers, new clients only
In Terminator 2 it was predicted that on August 29th 1997, Judgement Day would fall and all the computers of the world would take over. But in quite the turn around of events, computers are now more helpful than ever, so much so they're able to tell us exactly how healthy our skin is and what we can do to look even more beautiful. Today with Groupon you can say "Hasta la vista, baby" to all those ineffectual beauty products purchased from the supermarket, as for just £25 you can have your skin analysed to determine the best course of treatment using the computerised Collin Skin Scope, an Essential facial to help you on your way to perfect skin and a bout of relaxing, pressure point reflexology at Elaine Lake Salon.
Elaine Lake Salon have been offering quality beauty and holistic treatments for over ten years, so they have plenty of experience when it comes to helping you look and feel at your best. The Collin Skin Scope is a computerised skin analysis system, which uses a highly advanced camera scope capable of accurately analysing your skin whilst measuring its needs. You will be told exactly what products and treatments your skin specifically requires so you can act fast. After that you can get the ball rolling with an Essential facial, the ideal starting point to ensure your skin receives what it needs at the start of your journey into specialised skincare. A relaxing 45-minute reflexology treatment will then follow, using pressure points and age old methods which help to induce a state of balance and well being throughout your entire body.