CBT Motorcycle Training Course for £55 at UK Motorcycle Training (56% Off)
- Wide range of motorcycle training courses
- High Wycombe location
- Experienced instructors
- Compulsory CBT course that qualifies students for road riding
- Includes full safety briefing
- Turning, braking, and bike logistics covered
- Bike hire and helmet included
- DL 196 certificate upon successful completion
- Up to six hours total course time
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A motor biking journey can be embarked upon with the two-wheeled teachers at UK Motorcycle Training, who ensure that cool riders get in the hot seat with a full selection of courses. The team keep the wheels of knowledge spinning with beginner’s CBT training, full license instruction, and post-test improvement sessions. Clients are left sitting pretty as they make use of Yamaha and Kawasaki bikes during their training sessions.
A requisite for anyone looking to start revving and riding, the Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course teaches the basics of safe movement on a motorbike or scooter. With helmets on, students will saddle up and set to work learning safe riding practice over the six hour course. After pulling over, removing super cool shades, and successful completion, students will be issued with a DL 196 certificate validating their licence.