Cosy up and tuck into a Three-Course Meal for Two at the Bear and Ragged Staff for £23
- A cosy restaurant and pub boasting a tremendous history and heritage
- The voucher can be used on Sunday lunchtimes which has a three course set menu with a glass of wine included
- Acres of beautiful rolling British countryside providing the perfect setting
- Seasonal menus means they only use the freshest produce, and traditional favourites also available and this deal includes the Charcuterie Sharing Platter
- 1 voucher per two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months after January 10th 2011, not valid on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day or Easter
- Deal does not include the Mezze Sharing platter
- Glass of wine valid on Sundays only
- Please call 01865 862 329 for further information and to book
Yogi Bear was definitely smarter than your average bear, but he did have a reckless side; his constant mischievous thievery of innocent people's appetising picnic baskets. Thankfully not all bears are food embezzlers trying to pass their wrongdoings off with a cheeky smile and a goofy voice, and with today's Groupon you can discover one that strives to keep you fed. For just £23 two people can enjoy a delicious three course meal in the cosy Bear and Ragged Staff Restaurant and Bar.
The Bear and Ragged Staff is a intimate yet relaxed restaurant and bar set beside acres of stunning British scenery. Rich with history, the setting of the pub in a beautiful old Oxfordshire village with rolling countryside has inspired the recent makeover of the food on offer. The menu changes every three months or so, meaning you're always getting the freshest seasonal offerings.
Today's Groupon is for two people to enjoy a delectable three course meal in the restaurant's cosy settings. You'll be spending just £23 on £58-worth of food, and although the menu is always changing the chefs make it their mission to keep your taste buds tingling right throughout the year. For those simply looking to tuck into a traditional favourite like a Steak and Ale pie, Caesar salad, Fish and chips or even a Hamburger, then you will not be disappointed, as there will always something comfortingly familiar to be found on a menu at the Bear and Ragged Staff.