A Blissful Hour Long Floatation Experience in a Personal Float Tank for £14 instead of £38 with Eau De Vie
- An hour long floatation experience in a personal float tank
- Calming treatment to help people relax and unwind
- Body is supported by warm water for complete comfort
- Epsom salts allow you to float effortlessly
- Easy to find central location
- 1 Groupon per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Groupon valid for 6 months, available Mon-Sat, 9am-9pm
- 48 hour cancellation period applies
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
Although pole vaulters rarely worry about their landings thanks to ample cushions and safety personnel, zen athletes have a tendency to simply float away. Feel as light as a feather with today's Groupon: £14 instead of £38 for a blissful hour long floatation experience in a personal float tank with Eau De Vie.
Since 1998, Eau De Vie has been providing a wide range of relaxation and natural health treatments, along with the only floatation tankards found in Oxfordshire. A warm, friendly environment and relaxed, calming interior means that clients can swiftly feel comfortable and at home. They are also pleased to be able to offer a variety of natural and organic-based products to help complement the treatments.
With today's Groupon customers can experience the relaxing benefits of floatation. Lasting an hour in a personal float tank, the body will be supported by comfortably warm water, padded out with Epsom salts that allow you to float almost effortlessly. Rather than pretending you're caught in a tiny waterslide, calming music will gently play for a short time before gradually stopping and allowing you to bob like a buoy in peaceful bliss. Afterwards clients should be left feeling refreshed both mentally and physically, with a renewed sense of focus.
What people are saying...
Eau De Vie has an average 4 stars on Qype
Hard day? Go and put it all right again with a soak in their Floatation tanks. They also offer a magnificent range of professional massages, head massages and various treatments such as Kiniesology and Reflexology. The whole place is designed to refresh and relax. It is beautfully decorated in blues and greens. The staff are local and friendly. Great professional service.