Seven-Night Adventure Summer Holiday For One Child for £199 with PGL Holidays (Up to 62% Off)
- Adventure holidays for children
- across the UK
- Organises trips, courses, and camps for schools and youth groups
- CRB-checked staff
- Week-long holiday for children aged 7 to 16 over the summer
- Four activities every day
- Example activities include raft building, zip wire, climbing, abseiling and kayaking
- Includes accommodation and three meals a day
- For age groups: 7-10, 10-13, and 13-16
- Evening entertainment
Limit 1 per child. May buy multiple as gifts. Book online at www.pgl.co.uk/pglweb/individuals/online+deals. Telephone enquiries via 0844 371 8671. Once form is completed, within 72 hours PGL will confirm dates and take compulsory payment of £37 per child insurance premium. Payment by credit cards incur a 2.5% additional charge. No cancellations once confirmed. Stays in Boreatton Park on 28 July, 11 and 18 August 2012 and Caythorpe Court on 21 or 28 July 2012 have tent only accommodation. New clients only. Valid for children aged 7-10, 10-13, and 13-16 only. Activity programme varies by centre; subject to age and group and availability. Subject to PGL’s usual terms and conditions, all of which can be viewed at www.pgl.co.uk. Excursions, added optional extras, and travel to centre not included. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on online booking system for stay from 4 to 11 August 2012. Original values verified 27 June 2012 at 2.52pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
They say that a change is as good as a rest, unless you're a traffic light blinking away as per usual. Give kids the green light with today's Groupon with PGL Holidays. Choose from the following options for a seven-day child's adventure holiday for £199:• In Hillcrest, Herefordshire for 7-10 year olds arriving 28 July 2012, or 7-13 year olds arriving 4, 18, 25 August 2012 (61% off)
• In Marchants Hill, Surrey for 7-13 year olds arriving 28 July, 4, 18 and 25 August 2012 or 13-16 year olds arriving 4 or 18 August 2012 (62% off)
• In Little Cananda, Isle of Wight for 7-10 year olds arriving 4, 11, 18 August and for 7-16 year olds arriving 25 August 2012 (62% off)
• In Liddington, Swindon for 7-16 year olds arriving 11, 18, or 25 August 2012 (62% off)
• In Boreatton Park, Shropshire for 10-16 year olds arriving 28 July, 11 and 18 August 2012 (tents only) or 7-13 year olds arriving 4, 18, or 25 August 2012 (62% off)
• In Caythorpe Court, Lincolnshire for 10-16 year olds arriving 21 or 28 July 2012 (tents) or for 7-16 year olds arriving 4, 11 or 25 August (62% off)
• In Osmington Bay, Dorset for 7-16 year olds arriving 18 or 25 August 2012 (61% off)
• In Tregoyd House, Powys for 7-13 year olds arriving 18 or 25 August 2012 (61% off)
• In Winmarleigh Hall, Lancashire for 7-13 year olds arriving 11 or 18 August 2012 (61% off)
Swinging into action with a range of challenging getaways for children, PGL Adventure Holidays has been stimulating attention spans and pumping adrenaline glands across the UK for over 50 years. The company aims to encourage children to discover new interests and skills while making new friends, serving up a sprightly assortment of activities including raft building, zip wire and climbing. Centres are tailored to specific age groups, allowing children of the same age to mix and take advantage of well-suited facilities.
Children aged between 7 and 16 can be dropped off at one of the centres to enjoy an action-packed, seven-night summer holiday. Under the careful supervision of trained and CRB-checked staff, children will be kept busy with four to six fun, age-tailored activities per day. The evening will also bring a generous serving of entertainment before kids get snoozing in the dormitory-style bedrooms, or tents. Three meals a day will keep little-nippers well nourished, with special dietary requirements being catered for.
For more information on dates and how to book, please click here.
While most centres are still waiting for extensive review, TripAdvisors awarded PGL Boreatton Park an exciting 4/5, while PGL Marchants Hill received 3.5/5. PGL has also received very positive comments courtesy of Dooyoo reviewers. While some opinions varied on the rooms and food, most reviewers complimented them, though special mentions went to the knowledgeable and attentive staff as well as the range of available activities.
Staff encourage you to try the activities, but will not force you if it's something you really don't want to do. Several people sat out of different activities for different reasons, and no-one bat an eyelid. The sense of achievement you get when you complete an activity is amazing.
– gygordon (reviewing PGL Boreatton Park), TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
So, don't expect any frills, but I can't fault the staff or the activities, which are the main things that they should be getting right and the children in our group can't wait to go again.
– luvroaming (reviewing PGL Marchants Hill), TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
PGL HolidaysChildrens adventure holidays at
locations across the UK .