Two Course À La Carte Meal For Two (£27), Four (£53) or Six (£79) With Wine and Coffee at The Bow Window (Up to 61% Off)
- Family-owned restaurant open since 1979
- Range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes
- Quaint Tudor building with contemporary bistro interior
- Main course and dessert for two, four or six
- Mains include prime fillet with mushroom, brandy and cream sauce; and ricotta cheese and spinach quiche with pine nuts
- Dessert and cheese selection
- Coffee each
- One, two or three bottles of house wine
Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Max 1 Groupon per table. Booking required by phone. Valid Tue- Fri. Not available Sat evenings. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid for main course and dessert only. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on most expensive options. Original values verified 11 June 2012 at 10.25am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A family-owned restaurant serving Cambridgeshire since 1979, the team at The Bow Window fixes up luscious meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, and decadent desserts, in a quaint, Tudor-age building adorned with old-world Inglenook fireplaces and oak beams. Balancing the old with the new, the interior is furnished with black leather couches and chairs to create a warm, contemporary bistro ambience.
Two, four or six diners are cordially invited to a two-course meal, consisting of a main course and dessert each. Mains, which are served with a medley of seasonal vegetables, include the prime fillet steak, cut into thin slices and smothered in a mushroom, brandy and cream sauce (£18.95); or the caramelised duck breast with raspberry and ginger sauce (£17.75); or, for a vegetarian option, the ricotta cheese and spinach quiche, with roasted peppers and pine nuts. A dessert and cheese selection (£5.40) will then follow, along with a coffee each (£2). Groups will also be treated to a bottle of house red, white or rosé wine (up to £14.95) to share between each two people.
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal with coffee each:
• £27 for two with a bottle of wine (Up to 60% off)
• £53 for four with two bottles of wine (Up to 61% off)
• £79 for six with three bottles of wine (Up to 61% off)