Two Courses of Pub Fare With Wine For Two (£18) or Four (£35) at The Northwick Arms
- Traditional country pub
- Open fire and garden seating
- Ketton village location
- Starter and main for two or four people with glass of wine each
- Starters include: chicken goujons with jerk sauce
- Main options include: pork fillet with red wine, and whole tail scampi with chunky chips
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Tue-Sat 6pm-9pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 16s not permitted at the bar after 10pm. Rump steak main option incurs £3 surcharge; sirloin or rib-eye steak main options incur £5 surcharge. Valid on evening menu only. Eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Propped up with wooden beams and heated by a log fire, The Northwick Arms emits the traditional warmth of a homely pub, welcoming diners from Ketton village and beyond with hearty portions of roasted meats and battered fish.
Parties of two or four can pull up a seat and toast to good health with a glass of red or white house wine, before scanning through the menu. The appetisers include mushrooms cooked in garlic and butter, while the chicken liver pâté can be sampled along with onion marmalade and crusty bread. Main courses comprise choices ranging from whole tail scampi with chunky chips and garden peas, to a home-made burger served with salad and a sourdough bun.
• £18 for a two-course pub meal with wine for two people
Choose from the following options:
• £35 for a two-course pub meal with wine for four people