Breakfast With Tea, or Roast Dinner For Two (£9) or Four (£16) With Glass of Wine or Soft Drink at Sundays (Up to 61% Off)
- Slow cooked fast food
- Open seven days a week
- Close to Peterborough city centre
- Roast dinner or breakfast each for two or four
- Includes glass of wine each
- Available to eat in or take away
- Carvery options include roast dinner and pudding, or XL hot roast roll with potatoes
- Breakfast choices include large breakfast roll with hash browns
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking not required. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Dining in not available between 12:15pm and 1.45pm. Valid Mon-Sat 8.30am-5pm. Sun 11.30am-4pm. Valid for breakfast or roast dinner meal deal only, with glass of wine. Wine not valid for takeaway options. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 31 May 2012 at 4.25pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Not content to limit roast dinners to the last day of the week, Sundays is a fast food restaurant allowing Peterborough based commuters a chance to feast from their carvery all week long, whether popping in for the full works or taking away roasted meat rolls.
Entering the restaurant in twos or fours, customers can first choose to eat inside or takeaway. The breakfast menu is served until 11.30am, and includes a large breakfast roll served with hash browns (£4.39). Visitors that want to tuck straight into the carvery can do so, selecting a full roast dinner with pudding (£7.49), or perhaps a XL hot roast roll (£5.99) with wedges or roast potatoes. A glass of wine is offered to wash down proceedings, with takeaway customers welcome to grab a soft drink.
Choose from the following options:
• £16 for a breakfast or roast dinner with a glass of wine, soft drink or tea for four (Up to 61% off)
Sundays earns glowing write-ups from TripAdvisors, who commend the quality of meals, standard of service, and clean and comfortable environment.
Staff well mannered and polite. Food always tasty! Definite value for money.
– Dawn G8, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012