- Greyhound racing with fast food for up to ten people
- Or two-course restaurant meal for four people
- Racecard for each person, with sit-down meal option
- Sponsored race included with two-course meal option
- Fast food includes choice of burger or hot dog with chips
- Two-course meal option includes table service for food, drinks and betting, if desired
Purchase: Limit 1 per 4 or 10 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking not required for fast food option. Must present Groupon at time of redemption. Booking required 1 week in advance for two-course meal option. 7-day cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid 6.30pm-11pm Wed, Fri and Sat only. First race 7.30pm. Two-course meal option not valid on Sat. Two-course meal valid on main and starter or dessert. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol and to bet. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 15 May 2013 at 5.49pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The super-quick dogs, Raceview restaurant and 1,000-seat stadium at Peterborough Greyhounds light up evenings with a dashing programme races. Guests can opt for a selection of rapid cuisine from the Rumbling Tum, or indulge in more sedate dining with a two-course sit-down meal in the restaurant with a sponsored race included. Groups who fancy a flutter can try their luck and place a bet on the whizzing whippets if they so desire.
Choose from the following options for greyhound racing and a meal:
• £59 for admission, racecards, sponsored race and two-course restaurant meal for four people (Up to 62% off)
ReviewsTripAdvisor (86 Reviews)
Peterborough Greyhounds edged ahead of the pack with 4/5 on TripAdvisor. A couple of opinions varied on the food, though for the most part reviewers complimented the friendly staff along with the racing action itself. A few users found the staff particularly helpful when it came to having a little flutter on the races.
Details verified 26/02/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.