- Two-hour introduction to stand-up paddleboarding
- Instructor-led taster session designed for beginners
- 12-acre Decoy Lake, near Newton Abbot, just off the A380
- Easy flat-water learning conditions without waves, currents or swell of the ocean
- Buoyancy aids and board hire included, changing facilities with hot showers on-site
- Wetsuit hire available for £2.50 per person supplement
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Must be 10 or older. Max. 6 students per session. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 16 April 2013 at 11.15am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Two hours are spent skimming the surface of a 12-acre lake as core muscles are engaged and balancing skills are put to the test during a stand-up paddleboarding taster session with Devon Windsurf & Canoe Centre. Buoyancy aid and board hire is included, and wetsuits are available for a £2.50 supplement.
Choose from the following options:
• £25 for two people (58% off)
• £48 for four people (59% off)