Choice of Photography Class from £15 at Michael Scott Photography (Up to 66% Off)
- Professional photography studio
- Portrait and family specialist
- Personalised sessions
- Three-hour introduction to camera course for beginners
- Covers programmes and modes
- Two-hour family or model shoot class in the studio
- Bring your own models
- All classes include refreshments and notes to take home
- Family or model shoot includes a disk of images to keep
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older; under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children may attend as models for family option. Must bring own camera. Additional equipment included. Max. group size 5. Photographer retains all copyright on professional images. Original prices verified 6 July 2012 at 5.16pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Striving to snap up natural family moments and funny pets’ faces in the studio and out and about, Michael Scott gets creative behind the camera, pausing only to spread his flash-happy skills. The ‘Get to Know Your Camera’ course gets groups of up to five rookies mastering the basics and decoding settings, programmes, and manual modes. Moving in to the studio, a family course allows aspiring photographers to bring the family in as subjects, as customers work alongside a pro to coax out relaxed grins and natural expressions. The model course concentrates on one sitter, focussing on nitty gritty details like lighting to snap the best angle every time. Each class includes notes to take home and study, and the studio options add a re-mastered disk of all the spoils.
Choose from the following options:
• £29 for a two-hour ‘Shoot the Family’ course (66% off)
• £29 for a two-hour ‘Flatter the Model’ course (66% off)