Enjoy Asian Cuisine With A Two Course Meal For Two for £18 instead of £40 at Bamboo Bar and Restaurant
- A starter, main and side for two
- Option to buy a bottle of Moët & Chandon for £25, please order at time of booking
- Stylish restaurant and a sophisticated atmosphere
- Convenient location in a vibrant area
- 1 voucher per couple, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 2 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking essential, please call on 023 92 820 288 and have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid on gala nights or Valentine's Day
- Not valid with other offers
Like TV after the watershed, and lyrics by Shakira, Asian food can be pretty spicy. Enjoy some clean but spicy flavours with today’s Groupon: £18 instead of £40 for an Asian meal for two at Bamboo Bar and Restaurant.
Bamboo is a sleek, sophisticated restaurant and bar located in the buzzing area of Southsea. With dark wood furnishings, warm red fabrics, and rich, early colours they have created a luxurious environment where their diners can enjoy a bite to eat and maybe a cocktail from the bar too. Bamboo serve up authentic dishes from all over Asia, including Thai curries, popular Chinese classics such as beef in oyster sauce and roast duck, and Japanese sushi, sashimi, and Pokemon.
This deal entitles Bamboo customers to enjoy any starter, main, and side dish from the menu. They are also offering Groupon gourmands an extra deal on Champagne, with the option to purchase a bottle of Moët & Chandon for £25. If customers would like to take up this extra part of the deal they must specify when booking.