Laser Hair Removal: Six Sessions on One Medium Area Such as Underarms or Two Small Areas Such as Chin and Lip for £99 at Beau Visage (Up to 67% Off)
- Choice of clinic locations in Drayton or Titchfield
- Offers range of high-tech laser treatments
- Valid for one medium or two small areas
- Option to upgrade to a large area for a supplement
- Consultation included
- Medium areas include underarms and cheeks
- Small areas include lip, chin, fingers, and toes
- Suitable for men and women
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 9am-5pm only. New clients only. First appointment has to be booked before the expiry date; all 6 appointments must be completed 30 weeks after first appointment. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid at Drayton (PO6 1PA) and Titchfield (PO14 4RT) locations. Customers are required to sign health disclaimer. Not suitable for people taking photosensitising medication, or with personal or family history of skin cancer, exposure to UV light within past 2 weeks (sun bed users), psoriasis, dermatitis, vitiligo, and pigmentation, or eczema in the treatment area. Enquire when booking for full range of areas available, upgrade costs vary depending on size of area. Original value based on most expensive option. Original value verified 23 July 2012 at 5.19pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal aims to banish unwanted bodily hair with intense pulses of light energy. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
Specialising in advanced beauty treatments, Beau Visage helps clients turn the other cheek to dull skin, dreary smiles, and fuzzy frames. Run by a dentist, nurse, and two beauty therapists, Beau Visage has a clutch of clinics in the Southampton and Portsmouth area, and has laser hair removal, facial aesthetics, ski care, and teeth whitening within its menu’s mix.
Those wishing to wage war on unwanted hair can use six sessions of laser hair removal to tackle either one medium or two small fuzzy areas. Alternatively, they can choose to upgrade their treatment to cover a large area for an additional supplement. Each session lasts approximately 15 minutes, and customers can choose from the following areas:
Not suitable for people with following conditions:
• Those taking photosensitising medication
• Personal or family history of skin cancer
• Recent exposure to UV light such as sun beds two weeks prior to treatment
• Psoriasis, dermatitis, vitiligo, pigmentation, or eczema in the treatment area