- Sausage barm or burger with chips for each guest
- Festival programme and printed glass included
- Real ales, ciders, bottled beers and wines from around the world to taste
- Choose any day between Thu 23 and Sun 26 May
- Different live bands each day
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/the-sirloin-pub-&-restaurant/. No cancellations permitted.
Further information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Last drink orders 30mins before closing time. Meals served until 9pm. May attend further dates for £2 supplementary charge payable at the door. No money exchanged at festival; money vouchers to be purchased at reception. Money vouchers not exchangeable at pub/restaurant. Original values 10 May 2013 at 3.56pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Sirloin Pub & Restaurant hosts its Beer & Sausage Festival in a marquee filled with live music, as well as a wealth of real ales, ciders, bottled beers and wines to taste. Each guest will be entitled to a meal of burger and chips or sausage barm and chips, as well as a festival program and printed glass to take home. There’s a choice of four dates, with different live musicians playing at each.
Dates, Times and Live Music
Thu 23 May, 6.30pm-11pm (Music from Seamus McLoughlin: singer, songwriter, guitarist and vocalist)
Fri 24 May, 5pm-11pm (Music from Twist & Shout: four-piece band)
Sat 25 May, 12pm-11pm (Music from Dan Tanner: guitarist and vocalist; Alex and Sara: acoustic duo)
Sun 26 May, 12pm-9pm (Music from Paul Taylor: acoustic guitarist and vocalist; Katy Barsby: lively vocalist)
Entry to Beer & Sausage Festival at The Sirloin Pub & Restaurant for two:
• £10 on Thursday 23 May (50% off)
• £10 on Friday 24 May (50% off)
• £10 on Saturday 25 May (50% off)
• £10 on Sunday 26 May (50% off)