NCFE-Accredited Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant Course for £99 (64% Off)
- Online course to learn skills to work as a teaching assistant
- Includes NCFE Level 4 accreditation on successful course completion
- Six modules, covering topics from Special Education Needs (SEN) to the use of ICT in schools
- Completed from home at your own pace over 6 months support which can be extended if necessary
- Regular tutor support and feedback included
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online http://mydistance-learning-college.com/higher-level-teaching-assistant.html. No cancellations.
Further Information: Must be 16 or older. You should be aware that once you progress into a school environment, or indeed any other organisation that involves access to children, you may be required to undergo a Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) check. Completion of course does not guarantee a placement with a school. Participants will receive NCFE certificate upon successful completion of course. Course content is delivered online, hard copy available for £30 supplement. Assignments are submitted through student portal for results and feedback.
Original values: Verified using merchant's website on 17 Oct 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
This course offers some extra experience for both budding teaching assistants and those already in the industry and looking for accreditation. There are six tailored modules to be completed over 6 months, with assignments marked by a professional tutor, and ongoing feedback and tailored support is available along the way. Modules include requirements of HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant), a framework for early years, guidance for SEN (Special Education Needs), supporting learning activities with the use of ICT and personal development. Level 4 NCFE certificate will be obtained on successful completion of the course.
Today's Groupon offers a NCFE-accredited Level 4 teaching assistant course for £99, distributed by My Distance Learning College.
- Unit 1: Requirements of HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)
- Unit 2: Early Years Framework
- Unit 3: Special Education Needs
- Unit 4: Communication and Behaviour
- Unit 5: The Use of ICT (Information Communications Technology)
- Unit 6: Personal Development
My Distance Learning College offers an array of online learning courses. Spread across five faculties, courses include the likes of health and social care, business and commerce, foundation studies, design and technology, as well as childcare and education. An online Student Portal is also available, containing access to peer support, study tools and digital versions of course materials.
See here for merchant’s returns information