Deep Sea Fishing Experience For One (£79), Two (£158) or Four (£316) With Tuition, Equipment, and Food with Anchorman Charter (Up to 56% Off)
- Skipper with 25 years' marine industry experience
- 10m BLYTH Catamaran
- 23 knot top speed vessel
- Operates out of Hythe
- In association with Mumford Marine Services
- Fish to catch include sea bass, and bream
- Take home your catch
- Tuition provided along with all rod, reel and tackle hire
- Bacon rolls and hot drinks provided per person
- Trips operate from 7am to around 3pm
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Customers required to call 24 hours before booked trip to ensure weather conditions are suitable. Warm clothes and waterproofs required. Trips run from 7am to around 3pm. Max. group size:10. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Original value verified 17 April 2012 at 6.01pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Although popular among sea-faring folk, fishing for compliments rarely elicits a person’s reel feelings. Sit pretty and cast off with today’s Groupon from Anchorman Charter. Choose from the following options:• £79 for a full day open water fishing experience for one, including tuition, full equipment hire, and food (Up to 56% Off)
• £158 for a full day open water fishing experience for two, including tuition, full equipment hire, and food (Up to 56% Off)
• £316 for a full day open water fishing experience for four, including tuition, full equipment hire, and food (Up to 56% Off)
With experienced skipper Dave Mumford at the helm, the speedy, modern catamaran Anchorman Charter takes to the high seas for enthralling days of open water fishing. This ten metre vessel takes up to eight seafarers out to a range of locations, including Needles Bridge, the Isle of Wight and Christchurch Ledge. Shipmates are encouraged to have high hopes, as a history of record-breaking fish have being caught no less than 20 minutes from where the trip sets off, while an online catch gallery showcases a selection of hefty bounties.
Budding anglers can wrestle rods with an array sea bass, bream, and more available to be hauled from the big blue. Expert tuition teaches the ropes, with rods, reels and tackle provided, whilst bacon rolls and hot drinks keep individuals well fed until they return home. Trips run bright and early at 7am, and finish around 3pm with fishing folk clutching whatever spoils they may have acquired.