Two Courses of Chinese Cuisine For Two (£25) or Four (£48) With Wine and Side Dish Each at Mo Li Yuan (Up to 63% Off)
- Contemporary Chinese cuisine
- Meat, fish, and vegetarian dishes available
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Re-launched under new management
- Starter, main, and side each
- Seafood mixed hors d’oeuvres among starters
- Mains include: fillet steak in Peking sauce and sea spice por
- Side dishes include: special noodles with mixed meats
- Glass of red or white house wine each
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Not valid for middle course dishes. Eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 2 May 2012 12.22am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Those brave enough to swallow Chinese desserts whole may not find that fortune favours them, but rather that it just gets a bit stuck in their throat. Enjoy favourable flavours with today’s Groupon from Mo Li Yuan. Choose from the following options:• £25 for a two course Chinese meal for two with a glass of wine and a side dish each (Up to 61% Off)
• £48 for a two course Chinese meal for four with a glass of wine and a side dish each (Up to 63% Off)
Mo Li Yuan, translated as Jasmine Court, offers a blossoming garden of contemporary Chinese cuisine in à la carte and buffet style. This Eastern eatery was opened in late 2011, and beguiles with a banquet of classic flavours spiced with modern panache. Steaming meat, fish, or vegetarian dishes fill the dining room with aromatic scents, and are served alongside refreshing white or green tea.
Arriving in duos or assemblies of four, diners can mull over their food choices with a glass of house red or white wine (£3.50). If selecting starters on an individual basis the bang bang chicken (£5.40) provides an explosive option, whereas sharers can enjoy the seafood mixed hors d’oeuvres (£8.50), for two or more. Main courses can appease vegetarian appetites with sea spice aubergine (£5.60), or more carnivorous desires with the sizzling fillet steak in Peking sauce (£12.50). Meals will be accompanied by a side dish, and these range from egg fried rice (£2.90), to house special noodles with mixed meats (£7.80).