Dicing and frying ingredients right in front of diners, a chef at Jinja Tree can combine culinary taste and presentation during a three-course Teppanyaki set meal (usually up to £29.95). Starters include a miso soup, as well as a Japanese potato cake and vegetable spring roll. Mains can include tofu Teppanyaki or fillet steak and chicken breast in sauces, all accompanied by egg fried rice.
Three-Course Teppanyaki Meal For Two (£29) or Four (£56) at Jinja Tree (Up to 53% Off)
In a Nutshell
- Three-course Teppanyaki meal cooked at specialist table
- Starters include miso soup and chef's starter plate including Japanese potato cake and vegetable spring roll
- Mains include sirloin steak with lamb, duck breast with fillet steak, and sea bass with king prawn
- All served with egg-fried rice and Teppanyaki vegetables
- Luxury Japanese restaurant with ground floor cocktail bar
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 22 August 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. Limit 3 per table (2 person option) or 2 per table (4 person option). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required at least 5 days in advance. Booking taken during restaurant opening hours only. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Sun-Thu midday-3pm and 5pm-11pm only. Last seating 2pm and 10pm. New clients only. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on set Teppanyaki menu only. Eat in only. Excludes lobster and fillet steak main. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on highest priced options and verified 10 May 2013 at 12.09pm.