£14 instead of £48 for a Tui Na Energising Massage plus Acupuncture to Reduce Tension and Promote Wellbeing at Andrew Jones Acupuncture - Save 71%
- Ideal mix of Chinese medicine and modern Western anatomical, pathological and physiological knowledge makes a visit here a unique experience
- Encourages energy flow, reduces imbalances and restores right to the deepest tissue
- Fantastic city centre location makes getting there as stress free as the visit itself and can easily fit around hectic schedules
- 1 voucher per person, multiples can be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher redeemable at 90 Rockingham Street branch only
- Voucher valid for 5 months, Mon - Sat
- Not valid with other offers
Sometimes we all need to feel the soft, knowing touch of a trained expert to truly let our worldly woes float off on a fluffy cloud. That’s why we at Groupon are offering a Tui Na energising massage plus an acupuncture session to reduce tension, boost and promote long term wellbeing with Andrew Jones for only £14 instead of the usual £48. We’re sure the 71% off bit won't get in the way of feeling just that bit better.
Tui Na massage is a form of deep tissue, medically recognised massage to remedy specific conditions by promoting blood flow to areas that need it, restoring balance to the body and mind. A consultation can be used to treat illness or imbalance in the same way as acupuncture and other forms of alternative, and in many cases, Western, medicine. Tui Na can be very dynamic or still, depending on the combination which will help you. It can be applied in a chair or on a massage couch and you don’t even need to remove any clothing.
Also included in the deal is a professional acupuncture session which needs little introduction. The age old health and wellbeing practice which comprises of the insertion of fine needles to stimulate channels which run throughout the body is respected throughout the world, counting even WHO as a supporter. You can't say healthier than that!