Macaron-Making Workshop With Tea and Cakes For One (£22) or Two (£44) at Café Central
- Bistro cafe offering a range of baking workshops
- Victorian building in Matlock
- Macaron-making workshop for one or two people lasting up to two and a half hours
- Ingredients and equipment
- Flavours such as raspberry, coffee, and orange
- Gift boxes of 16 completed macarons to take home
- Tea, coffee, and cakes
Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Booking available Mon-Fri (excl. midday-2pm). 7 day cancellation policy. Valid Mon 3pm-5.30pm; 6pm-8.30pm. Valid Tue-Thu 9am-11.30am; 3pm-5.30pm; 6pm-8.30pm. Saturdays available from August onwards. Class times and dates may vary; please enquire when booking. Must be 16 or older. Flavours subject to change and may vary. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Frosting handmade cakes and encouraging greater baking confidence, Café Central offers a toothsome array of cake-making workshops, and serves up bistro-inspired dining within a Victorian building in Matlock. Entering the high-ceilinged cafe alone or in pairs, guests can learn how to bake French macarons over two and a half hours. The treats can be prepared in a range of flavours, such as raspberry or zesty lemon, with all tools and ingredients readily supplied. Tea, coffee, and cakes are provided to satisfy cravings in between baking activities, and guests can take home gift boxes of 16 freshly created macarons to share with fortuitous friends.
Choose from the following options:
• £44 for a macaron-making workshop for two people