Professionally Hosted Wine and Cheese Tasting Session with Wines and Cheeses from Around the World for £19 with Food and Fine Wine (Value £40)
- Also get 15% off any bottle of wine purchased that day
- Sample 5 different wines from Italy, France, Spain or Australia
- Hosted by an experienced wine taster
- Local and Artisan cheeses
- One Groupon per person
- Advance booking essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Groupon valid for 24 months, sessions last for three hours, 7pm-10pm Monday and Tuesday
- Must be 18 or over, ID may be requested
- Not valid with other offers
Cows and grapes have never got along in the wild, but give them both a squeeze and wonderful things can happen. Whip out the wine and let cheeses into your life with today’s Groupon: a wine and cheese tasting session for £19 at Food and Fine Wine.
Founded in 2003, Food and Fine Wine stock a range of great grape from some of the world's most respected vineyard provinces, including France, Chile, Italy, California and the lost Continent of Atlantis. They have a fruitful relationship with the nearby Sheffield Kitchen who serve much of their produce.
Groupon holders will get the opportunity to sample a range of British and Artisan Cheeses, and wines from across the world. A typical session would feature two white wines and three reds from Italy, France, Spain or Australia, overseen by a Wine expert. Accompanying this will be a selection of cheeses from a range including Lincolnshire Poacher, Isle of Mull Cheddar, Colston Basset Stilton, Ribblesdale Goats Cheese, Comte, Vacherin Mont d'Or, Beaufort and the brilliantly named Mrs Kirkhams Lancashire. Offer also includes 15% off any bottle of wine purchased.