A One Month All-Access Fitness Pass Including Two Hour-Long Personal Training Sessions at Revive Health Club for £33 instead of £110
- Get one month's full use of the luxurious health club's range of top spa and fitness facilities
- Understand the benefits of exercise and nutrition through a personalised exercise plan
- Access to jacuzzi, sauna, pool, steam rooms and spa so you can relax after your work out
- Benefits from plenty of free parking so you're able to come and go whenever you please
- Offer also includes two hour long personal training sessions worth £60
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid until 01/03/2011, available 7 days a week
- Please call 0114 282 8289 for further information and to book
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
When making Rocky III, Sly Stallone had to go through a rigorous daily training regime including a two mile jog, 18 rounds of sparring, two hours of weightlifting, a swim and then another run, all on top of the actual acting aspect of making a blockbuster movie, obviously. If you love the Rocky movies yet you've never set foot in a butcher's freezer then take a peek at today's Groupon. You can get a month's worth of health club membership for just £33 instead of £110, including full access to the gym and fitness suite, two hour long personal training sessions and plenty of spa facilities with Revive Health Club.
Ideally located within the Sheffield Park Hotel, Revive Health Club is South Sheffield's premier fitness facility, boasting a range of facilities and activities that are second to none. You will be able to work out in the state of the art gym, getting advice, taking classes and working through a personalised fitness plan with some of their trainers. Or you could use the time to simply wind down in the pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms from early morning to late evening, seven days a week and without any extra hidden costs. You'll be getting a month's membership to the luxurious club with no need for a contract as well as two hour-long personal training sessions worth £60. Whether it's a work out or wind down, you'll find your feet at Revive.