Beginner's Photography Workshop in Central London for £29 with Andy Carver Photography (71% Off)
- Founded by acclaimed photographer with degree in fine art photography
- Andy Carver and Nick Grigg have over 25 years of experience in the field
- Clients include design agencies and architects
- Weekday and weekend workshops available, subject to demand
- Workshop based around London's Southbank & St Paul's
- The lesson shows practical and creative uses of Aperture, Shutter speed, Focus & White Balance
- Introduction to image editing
- Suitable for DSLR, bridge, and micro 4/3 cameras
- Two and a half hour workshop
- Maximum 12 people per tutor
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by email to: email@example.com. Booking opens 4 May 2012, Book by 31 May 2012. Valid Mon-Wed, Fri Sat at 3pm. Subject to demand, times may vary. 72 hour cancellation policy. DSLR, bridge and micro 4/3 cameras only. Max. 12 people per tutor.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Photographers capture precise moments painters cannot, such as a fleeting smile, the identity of a media-shy superhero, or the split second a Great Malay Argus breaks the sound barrier. Flutter your shutter with today’s Groupon: £29 for photography workshop with Andy Carver Photography.
With a keen eye for images and a degree in fine art photography, Andy Carver lives life behind the lens to critically acclaimed effect. He explores relationships between people and their environments, and provides images for design agencies, corporate clients, and architects. He is also a specialist with large format film cameras, and has worked with digital since the technology first appeared on the snapping scene.
With locations such as the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral firmly in their sights, amateur photographers can learn from a master to capture London icons. Guidance is provided by the pro photographer throughout, so pupils will get the support they need to snap the shot they want. Weekday and weekend workshops are available as well.
While yet to be widely reviewed, Andy Carver Photography has attracted over 200 Facebook Likes to date.
Andy Carver PhotographyAvailable at different