Box of 18 Macarons in Various Flavours for £12 from On Cookery School (52% Off)
- French and Asian inspired macaron specialists
- Harvey Nichols food market retailer (macarons are available for collection from Southbank Real Food Market on Sat and Sun only)
- Recommended by The Guardian
- Head chef trained in Singapore
- Box of 18 mixed macarons
- Chocolate, latte and Obuko peach flavours
- Gluten-free macarons
Limit 1 per redemption. May buy multiple. Booking required online at http://grouponbookings.co.uk/on-cookery-school-ii/. Valid for collection only, Fri midday-8pm, Sat 11am-8pm or Sun midday-6pm. Arrange date upon booking. Collection from Southbank Real food market only (stand number P050). Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 5.01pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Not to be confused with the macaroon, the macaron needs only one 'o' to get an 'oo'. Make a taste statement with today's Groupon: £12 for a box of 18 mixed flavour macarons distributed by On Cookery School.
These French and Asian-inspired macarons have been affirmed by Time Out as some of London's very best and come boxed in a rainbow arrayed line-up. Creator Loretta Liu's inventive flavours are amply showcased here, with the 18 delicate pastries mixing up a trio of chocolate, Obuko peach and latte specialities. Gluten-free and with the ability to melt in the mouth, the macarons stand out from the patisserie pack.
• Box of 18 Asian and French-inspired macarons
• Mix of three flavours:
• Chocolate flavour
• Latte flavour
• Japanese Obuko peach flavour
With a counter in Harvey Nichol's food market and a portfolio full of patisserie treats, On Café's head honcho Loretta Liu knows her macarons inside and out. The On Café is part of a wider On family that includes a cookery school and a social enterprise ethos that is exceptionally easy to swallow. Loretta’s macaron creations range in taste and colour with an unorthodox roster that can boast inspiration from both Asian and French kitchens.
1. Buy your Groupon
2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code'
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Go to link to follow
5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF
6. Arrange a collection date Fri-Sun until 22 July 2012
7. Collect your box of macarons from Southbank's Real Food Market, London SE1 8XX, from On Café's stand (number P050) at the appointed time.