Surrey: One Night Stay For Two With Champagne Afternoon Tea and Breakfast for £79 at The Ramada Guildford-Leatherhead (Up to 67% Off)
- Mock Tudor hotel in elegant landscaped gardens
- Restaurant and lounge bar
- Short drive to Guildford
- Double en suite room with digital TV and broadband access
- Afternoon tea on arrival with glass of Champagne, cakes, scones, sandwiches, and unlimited tea and coffee
- Full English or continental breakfast in the morning
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone on 0148 328 0503; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are a non-cancellable. Modifications subject to availability. Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday. Original value based on hotel rack rate.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Entertaining parties with fine teas in lush gardens on London's hem, the Ramada Guildford-Leatherhead Hotel has made its home in the village where Lord Byron's clan settled.
Saunter to Surrey with today's Groupon from The Ramada Guildford-Leatherhead:
• £79 for a one night stay for two (Up to 67% off)
In standard double room with Champagne afternoon tea and breakfast
Mock-Tudor in design and enveloped in lush folds of landscaped gardens, the Ramada Guildford-Leatherhead provides a romantic base for a Surrey retreat. The hotel's Thatchers Restaurant offers traditional and internationally-inspired cuisine beneath original oak beams, while drinks in the Club Bar are accompanied by the tinkling of a piano on Sundays. Each of the double rooms are traditionally styled and dressed in crisp cotton linen and comfy duvets, and spring days can be whiled away on the terrace in the late afternoon sunshine.
Catch the spring bloom at Wisley Garden, the Royal Horticultural Society’s flagship project, where a profusion of expertly kept flowers and rare shrubs can be seen, as well as a magnificent glasshouse with three separate climates. Take a peek at the majestic splendour of Polesden Lacey, a National Trust property draped in wisteria and filled with fine paintings, Edwardian furniture, and examples of exquisite porcelain.
• Standard double room with flat screen TV, en suite bathroom, complimentary toiletries and power showers
• Afternoon tea on arrival with glass of Champagne, cakes, scones, sandwiches, and tea and coffee
• Full English or continental breakfast
• High speed internet access available for a surcharge
Train: Horsley station is just over a mile away, and suburban services go directly to London and Guildford. Guildford has fast services to London and the south coast.
Road: The hotel is just off the A246, with easy access to the M25 and the A3, and journeys from London possible in under an hour.
The Ramada Guildford was awarded a King sized 4/5 by TripAdvisor users who gave special praise to the décor of the rooms and the friendly service they encountered.
The room decor was lovely, so was the service (receptionist was a gem) and the overall impression was one of a lovely hotel.
– littlebitofpassion, TripAdvisor, Dec 2011
Generally the rooms are comfortable, and the staff excellent. Will be staying there again this week.
– Martyn D, TripAdvisor, Feb 2012