Admission to the Blind Date Supper Club Evening With Three Course Classic Fish Supper For One (£17) Two (£34) or Four (£65) at Secondo Events (64% Off)
- 1940s inspired event centre and bar
- Based in heart of Clapham
- Sister of Dalston Jazz Bar
- Previous starters have included rock oysters, mussels, or smoked haddock
- Previous mains have included wild black bream, whole sea bass, and fish pie
- Previous desserts of banoffee pie and chocolate brownie
- Open 7pm-3am with live jazz from 8pm
- Glass of house white wine
- DJs from Camden Jazz Café
Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Valid Fri and last Sat of each month 7pm-3am. Original price based on set menu and admission. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without dates, fruit would be less diverse, romantic dinners would be non-existent, and calendars would suffer an existential crisis. Get a date for the diary with today's Groupon from Secondo Events. Choose from the following options:• £17 for admission to the Blind Date Supper Club Evening including three course meal for one person (62% off)
• £34 for admission to the Blind Date Supper Club Evening including three course meal for two people (62% off)
• £65 for admission to the Blind Date Supper Club Evening including three course meal for three people (64% off)
This 1940s-inspired joint brings together hep cats and hoofers by hosting photoshoots and other events during the day and serving up cold beers to supper clubbers at night. The establishment performs an impressive balancing act of fashion, food, and entertainment with live music and supper clubbers regularly gracing the tunnel-shaped venue. Sister to the famously-buzzing Dalston Jazz Bar, the charming eatery is based in the heart of Clapham Common, and run by managers who are well versed in puttin' on the Ritz.
Kicking off at 7pm, singletons, pairs, and quads can relax over a glass of white wine while absorbing in the swinging live jazz that starts at 8pm. The three course seafood dinner starts with previous samples including options of smoked haddock, rock oysters, or mussels in a tomato based sauce. Moving on to mains, samples have featured the wild black bream with lemon and herbs, and the whole grey sea bass drizzled with a marinade of ginger grape seed oil. Desserts have included banoffee pie and chocolate brownie to end the meal on a sweet note, and customers can shake the indulgence off dancing to the DJ, with tunes popping until 3am.
Clapham North isn’t the coolest area of London but you wouldn’t know it if you based that opinion on Secondo. A cool mix of in-the-know, savvy locals come here and there’s a different crowd depending on when you visit.
– ViewLondon Review, ViewLondon, Oct 2010
The staff are very welcoming and polite and will happily explian [sic] what they have on the menu, and what a fine menu it is too. Nothing pretentious, but just good home made pies, cakes, roasts and other treats.
– Ocein, Qype, Aug 2010