- Three-hour photography class led by professional tutors
- Beginners' class available for one (£29) or two (£54) people
- Intermediate class available for one (£55) or two (£98) people
- Tutors are all working professional photographers and are members of the Royal Photographic Society
- Learn on location at Waterloo Station and surrounding area
- Beginners' class covers focus, aperture, ISO and shutter speed
- Intermediate covers natural lighting, filters and long exposure
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required online:
http://www.cityphotographyschool.com/info/groupon-bookings/. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Classes held Sat 9am-midday or 1pm-4pm. Must be 18 or older. Must bring empty memory card and own DSLR camera, or compact camera with A/AV or S/TV setting. Arrive 10 minutes before scheduled start time. Meeting point: Entrance 5 at Waterloo Station (Victory Arch) SE1 8SW. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 7 May 2013 at 12.27pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The experienced tutors on hand at City Photography School will put students through their paces in a three hour on-location studious shoot. Beginners will discover the technicalities of focus, ISO, shutter speeds and aperture, and are invited to aim all their digital queries at the professional instructor.
Things will get a bit more technical in the intermediate class, which covers natural lighting and reflectors. Photographers will also be introduced toto filters, daylight control, long exposure and colour balancing. Both classes meet at Waterloo station to take snaps of the surrounding area, resulting in some eye-catching images and improved aim.
Details verified 10/05/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.