- Starters include dim sum platter and vegetable crystal dumpling
- Main courses include grilled seabass and roast duck
- Rice dish each, such as egg fried and Japanese pearl
- Situated in five-star hotel on the riverside, close to Battersea
- Available seven days a week
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required 24-hours in advance by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun midday-10.30pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 15 Nov 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A pan-Asian experience can be eaten at Red Pocket for those willing to take a culinary voyage to the Far East. A two-course meal is on offer for two or four diners, with guests choosing their favoured cuisine from a set menu. A rice side dish is also included, to complete the Asian feast.
Choose from the following options for a two-course pan-Asian meal with sides:
£29 for two (57% off)
£58 for four (57% off)
Red Pocket Restaurant, situated within the Hotel Verta on the bank of the River Thames, provides a mixture of Asian cuisine, giving diners a flavour of the Far East. Visitors can enjoy a variety of seafood, poultry, meat and vegetable dishes, with the restaurant also offering an alternative high tea with dim sum.
- Vegetarian crystal dumpling
- Xiao Rong Bao
- Dim sum platter
- Wok-fried corn-fed chicken in Thai red curry sauce *Grilled seabass fillet in X.O sauce
- Roast PI PA duck
- Supreme vegetable chicken with sugar snap and shimeji mushroom
- Egg fried rice
- Steamed Japanese pearl rice
Red Pocket has received positive attention from users on TripAdvisor, with reviewers highly praising the quality of the food, and commending generally good service.
Details verified 02/10/2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy