Indoor Play Centre: Five Family Entry Passes from £10.50 to Kids Today (60% Off)
- Large indoor soft play area with tunnels, balls, new fun ball-movers and swirly slides
- Basketball and football shooting gallery
- Separate play zones for toddlers and 4-12 year olds
- On-site cafe providing drinks, snacks and hot or cold meal options
- Choice of five family tickets for:
- Two adults and one child
- Two adults and two children
- Two adults and three children
- Two adults and four children
Limit 1 per family (dependant on option purchased). May buy multiple as gifts. No booking required. Present Groupon at time of redemption. Child classed as 6 months to 12 years old. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Original value based on most expensive options. Original value verified 18 May 2012 at 12.18pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Racing against time doesn’t really work, as it always ends up needing a hand. Countdown to playtime with today's Groupon for five family entrance passes from Kids Today. Choose from the following options:• £10.50 for two adults and one child (60% off)
• £21 for two adults and two children (60% off)
• £31.50 for two adults and three children (60% off)
• £42 for two adults and four children (60% off)
This colourful indoor soft play centre provides dedicated play zones for toddlers who are finding their feet and bolder mini adventurers up to age 12. The centre features a maze of pandemonium encompassing the little’uns with snaking, slippery slides, big bouncy balls, and viewing pods to spot sneaky adults, encouraging them to join in the fun too. When its time to wind down the escapades, the neighbouring cafe allows parents to kick back with a cuppa where a variety of coffees, teas, and cakes are available, while bites to eat can be found in the form of jacket potatoes, hot dishes, and paninis.
Youngsters aged 12 and under can get stuck into the fun with five passes to the centre, with two adults accompanying during playful endeavours each time. The under-3s area is filled with interactive play panels, swings, and tunnels, while the more adventurous toddler can twirl around the spinning pole. The older kids’ zone plays host to a seven-metre and four-lane astro-glide slide, rope bridges, and a place for shooting basketball hoops. Parents can choose to enter the mad house of fun and games if they wish, or observe safely from the side-lines.