Paddleboarding With Tuition For One (£8), Two (£15) or Four (£29) at New Forest Water Park (Up to 64% Off)
- Water-based activity centre set in 50 acres of the New Forest
- Paddleboarding on freshwater lake
- Activities include waterskiing, wakeboarding, ringo rides, banana boat rides, kayaking, paddleboarding and camping
- One hour with basic tuition
- Board and paddle included
- Health and safety briefing
Limit 1 per person, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid 7 days a week until 16 September 2012; afterwards valid Sat-Sun only. Must be 11 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Times subject to availability. Customers must bring a towel and swimwear. Consent form must be signed at initial health and safety briefing. Buoyancy aid compulsory, can be hired at £2 per person, or alternatively customers can bring their own. Wet suit hire available for £5 supplement. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 12 July 2012 at 3.32pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
From banana boating and wakeboarding to water skiing and kayaking, New Forest Water Park froths out onto the water in search of ever wetter thrills. Customers can charter a paddleboard for an hour, making the most of the basic tuition on offer before going solo onto the lake. Choose from the following options:• £8 for one person (60% off)
• £15 for two people (63% off)
• £29 for four people (64% off)