A Lush Overnight Stay for Two in a Luxury Room, including 3 Course Dinner and Breakfast, at the Queens Hotel and Spa Bournemouth for only £99 instead of £250
- Take advantage of full access of the leisure facilities, which includes indoor pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and gym
- You and your plus one will get to stay in the hotel's lush corporate room
- Dine with a delicious dinner, and wake up to a full English breakfast
- Explore the sights of Bournemouth, within a comfortable walk from the hotel
- 1 voucher per 2 persons, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week, excluding 12th and 14th February 2011
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Hotels offer all the comforts found in a (lush) home, without the nuisance of having awkward small talk with your neighbour everytime you take out the rubbish. Seek pleasure in a
city-break hideout at the The Queens Hotel and Spa. You and your
plus one will get a luxury night stay, dinner, a full English breakfast and full access to the hotel's
facilities. Today's comfy and cosy Groupon saves you 60% off a value of £250 for this lush overnight
The Queens Hotel is situated in the heart of Bournemouth's East Cliff, and boasts 3 stars upon its lapel. Plan the first holiday of the year using today's deal where you and your dearest will get to take a break at the talked-about seaside town. The Queens Hotel is a short stride away from the award-winning sandy beaches or the busy town centre, where you can venture through the Pavilion Theatre, family friendly pubs, restaurants and more. Alternatively, stay within the comfy confines of the hotel and take advantage of their facilities: indoor pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, children’s paddling pool and gymnasium with multi-gym and cardio vascular machines.
Before retiring to your luxury corporate room, you and your plus one will get to enjoy fine dining from the restaurant's daily changing menu . The following day, when you've risen from your slumber, pack in some energy with a full English breakfast each.