Animal Osteopathic Treatment for £28 at Animal Assist (Up to 60% Off)
- Trained in equine, feline, and canine osteopathy
- Specialises in body adjustment to restore and maintain animal wellbeing
- Near Bitterne railway station
- 30 minutes of animal osteopathy
- Suitable for select four legged mammals including horses, dogs, and cats
- Valid for call-out service or in-clinic treatment
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Revitalising poorly pets with dogged determination, Animal Assist aims to put a bounce in the step of canines, felines, and equines.
Furry friends will receive 30 minutes of osteopathy from Tony Agius, where he’ll focus on physical, physiological, and environmental aspects of the animal's well-being. The osteopathy is available for most four-legged mammals, and can be received in the specialist clinic or at home, providing it’s within three miles from the restorative stables.